The Future of Electronic Data
Powered by eStudy
eStudy Accommodates All Scientific and Non-Scientific Applications and Disciplines Including: Analytical – Animal Science – Pharmaceutical – Biology – Health – Logistics – Social – Environment – Ecology
- Data are secure
- All communication and transfer of data is encrypted and secure
- Your data are protected on secured servers
- Globally Accessible cloud based service
- Accessible via: internet browser, iPad, Windows mobile device
- Data is stored in an Oracle database
100% GxP Compliant
- eStudy is Title 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- Validated system
- System administrators delineate user permissions for every part of the system
- Audit trail of all captured data that provides signed electronic records with the users’ name, date and time of signing ensures data integrity
- Passwords required for access and to approve any type of data capture
100% flexible to your needs
- eStudy Manages the Entire Study from Protocol through Reports for Multiple Study Types
- eStudy is Adaptable to Your Workflows and Your Study Goals
- Users Define and Control Study Design, Data Collection Template Design, Notebook Design, Report Template and Report Table Design
- 100% Web-based solution for use in on-line and off-line modes
- eStudy has an Open Architecture for Simplified Customer-Specific Customizations and Interface to 3rd Party Tools
Set yourself free!
Too many late nights drowning in paperwork?
With eStudy, you are set free:
- From cumbersome tasks with paper data and disparate islands of automation data.
- To the efficiency of electronic data capture, management, compilation, and reporting.
Additionally, with eStudy’s unique design:
- Users are free of continuous need of assistance from IT.
- IT is free of users’ demands for continuous minor modifications.
Create Electronic Notebooks for each Study/ Experiment/Trial
Both online and offline use
Reporting Made Easy
Frequently Asked Questions
With our years of experience and knowledge, we know many of your questions
eStudy Supports Your Business Process
Being cloud based on Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, eStudy fully enables digital transformation. Cloud computing enables our customers to keep their data available to all stakeholders. Additionally, the cloud offers businesses the flexibility to add network bandwidth and extra space needed with minimal effort or downtime. Also included is collaboration to integrate data that is often held in silos, ensuring the data is not only secure, but also compliant. Finally, with the cloud, clients have the confidence that the software systems are always current and operational.
iAdvantage Software, Inc.’s cloud-based eStudy is a proven platform used by several Fortune 100 companies. eStudy captures, compiles, and reports data for scientific experiments/trials/studies. However, eStudy is designed with the flexibility that companies are able to use this for non-scientific purposes as well.
eStudy is unique in its ability to simultaneously collect and compile data from a myriad of locations and make the data immediately accessible to stakeholders to:
- Export to your analysis program(s)
- Report in any format, including in-process status reports
iAdvantage Software Inc.’s eStudy platform is unmatched in creating value for all stakeholders
iAdvantage is a Collaborative, Diverse and Efficient Software Development Team
"Creating Value Through Vision and Commitment"
iAdvantage supports you as you tailor eStudy to meet your specific needs from design through reporting.
Request More Info
Would you like to request more info on eStudy?